How do we count the ways? There are so many reasons to keep your home air filters fresh. Clean air filters improve the quality of the air you breathe because they eliminate unwanted airborne particles—which means fewer germs and, as a result, healthier people. Maintaining clean air filters also prevents damage to your HVAC equipment, so there are fewer repair bills and your system lasts longer. Regular filter changes even reduce your overall energy bill. (Your HVAC system accounts for about half your bill, and keeping clean filters can reduce that bill anywhere from 5–15%.)
Articles in this section
- How do I contact Second Nature?
- How do I know what size filter I need?
- Where are my air filters located?
- What is HVAC, anyway?
- How will dirty air filters impact my HVAC system?
- Will regularly changing my home's air filters really help lower my energy bill?
- The air in my home is already clean ... Isn't It?
- Why should I change my filters?
- How often should I change my filters?
- Can my filter have more than one size? How do I know my size?