It depends on the activity and conditions in your home. Air filters are ideally changed every 2 to 3 months. If your home has pets, children, or people with allergies, you may need to replace them more often. Need help figuring out the right filters and replacement schedule for your lifestyle?
Articles in this section
- How do I contact Second Nature?
- How do I know what size filter I need?
- Where are my air filters located?
- What is HVAC, anyway?
- How will dirty air filters impact my HVAC system?
- Will regularly changing my home's air filters really help lower my energy bill?
- The air in my home is already clean ... Isn't It?
- Why should I change my filters?
- How often should I change my filters?
- Can my filter have more than one size? How do I know my size?