- Turn off the ice maker using the power switch.
- Remove the filter by pushing on the end of the filter.
- Gently pull the filter straight out and discard it (don't worry, the water flow will shut off automatically).
- Using the alignment guide, slide the new filter into the filter receiver and push until you hear the filter click as it locks in place.
- Turn the power back on to the ice maker.
- Run the water dispenser for 5 minutes, flushing the system and purging any air from the new filter, and discard the water.
- Reset the refrigerator water filter indicator light, if equipped